Spoof photographer captures Prince George’s first Christmas
At first glance, it appears to be an advanced sneak peek inside Prince George‘s first Christmas. But all is not as it seems – spoof photographer Alison Jackson is behind these new images depicting a royal family Christmas at Sandringham.
Using a series of lookalikes, Alison has created a series of scenes imagining all four generations celebrating the festive season.
Prince Harry takes on the role of Father Christmas, while the Queen, Prince Charles and Camilla also make an appearance in the realistic pictures, which includes a snap of the royals sitting down to Christmas lunch.
Scroll down to see the pictures.
- Prince William charms children during storytelling time in Birmingham
- William fails to impress like Kate did on the volleyball court
- New mum Kate brings joy and laughter to children’s hospice
- Renovation works continue on Prince William and Kate’s country mansion
- William and Kate top the list of ideal Christmas dinner guests
- Prince William is a big Downton Abbey fan – since becoming a father